Maintained alcohol abstinence, blood tests seem to be satisfactory, gamma gt levels elevated. What does it indicate?

I am an alcoholic but have not drunk for 3 months. My blood tests indicate that my full blood count is normal to satisfactory, and that my gamma gt levels are such that I need to see the doctor but it is non-urgent. I am seeing the doctor tomorrow morning to discuss and to compare with my previous results (taken a year ago which I can t quite remember), but I am a little concerned in the meantime and am wondering of the significance?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013