Hello, welcome to HCM. It is possible to increase sperm count
by several methods.
1) You should try to stay away from cigarettes and alcohol, cut out unhealthy processed foods and exercise regularly. If you are overweight
lose the excess weight. Have a healthy diet, rich in proteins and vitamins. Also, try to reduce the stress in your life; you can do that by stress-reducing exercise like yoga or meditation
2) Oysters are long valued as food that is rich in zinc and known to increase sperm and testosterone
production. Bananas, Avocado and nuts can also help in this matter. Foods that contain lycopene (for example tomatoes) are also considered to increase sperm count.
3) Certain vitamins are essential for male fertility
and their deficiency may lower sperm count and quality. For example, Vitamins C and E are very important for healthy sperm
4) It is advised to maintain a three day gap between ejaculations if you have a documented sperm count issue. Additionally, sperm count is considered to be highest in the morning. Therefore, if you want to conceive consider having sex in morning to afternoon hours.
5) Several sperm enhancement pills are also available which contains balanced vitamins and minerals
You must visit your doctor who would be able to prescribe you some medicines and guide you further.
Wish you good health.