my proble is that i u did not reply me mail yet.MY PROBLEM IS THAT I ALWAYS FELT SLEPPY.I m 23 year old gorl. I did my job As weel as i m doing Msc.Now a days my exams are statred but whenever i open my book i felt sleepy. I usually remain very tiedsom. Kindly told me the solution i want o get rid all of these
Asked On : Wed, 19 May 2010
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query

Make sure u are sleeping on time and adequately
Sleeping will be a problem most often in students who have not prepared adequately or in students who are a lil more anxious.
I advice u to make yourself a time table and make sure u r sleeping at one particular hours everyday and wake up at the particular time so that your rhythm comes back to normal

Have a healthy life