MTHFR, difficulty in reaching climax during intercourse, acne, skin problems. Previous bilat pulmonary emboli. Advise?

Hi, I am a 38 year old female with MTHFR. My husband and I tried IVF in an attempt to become pregnant a couple years ago with no luck. Instead, I developed Bilat pulmonary emboli from hormone therapy. After completing 6 months of coumadin, my d-dimer was low and I was able to stop anti coagulation therapy, thankfully. I am a Registered Nurse and have no problem speaking with my team of physicians about everything usually, but I do have to work with them, so some things are not easy to discuss. Here are my questions:
1.) My sex drive is fine but reaching climax is becoming increasingly more difficult, is this a lingering side effect that will resolve in time?
2.) I have noticed more acne and skin issues lately. I am well past the teen years, so slightly concerned. Is this possibly from hormone fluctuations? I don't think I'm quite near menopause yet.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013