MT pills for abortion, bleeding occurred. Pregnancy test positive. Ultrasound scan shows baby at 4 months. Health issues my child might face?

I am 27 yrs old, I have my last period on 12.01.12. In first week of March pregnancy was detected. Since I did not want to have the child , I took as per advice of a medical shop , 3 tablets of Undo/MT PILL and after that I took Cytolez after 48 hours, After that period started and it continued for 10 days. But again in the month of april the period stopped , I did the preganyl test which comes positive.So I checked again at the Govt hospital . The doctor checked with USG and told that the baby is 4 months old and OK. I am now worried whether the baby will be normal physically and mentally if I opt for the baby?
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012