MRSA boil on hip, swollen node in groin area, dull ache in groin. Could it be psoas muscle or illiacus?

I am recently getting over a small mrsa boil on my right hip and have recently begun to exercise again (running) and ( pilates ). First of all my node in my groin area on the right has been swollen (some days more than others) for about 5 weeks. I do know that when your body is fighting off infection they swell, but for this long?....Also, I have a slight ache in my groin on my right side, it is also ever so slightly swollen in that area. Although you can barely tell it s swollen I am concerned because I have no insurance and would like to care of this at home. I did not take antibiotics for the mrsa, therefore it took about 6 weeks to heal. I did however use silver colloidal, as well as hibiclens. The dull ache in my groin seems to be connected to my hip too! Could it be related to the psoas muscle or illiacus? If so, how do I treat it. I have not exercised in 6 weeks...every since the mrsa started. Would like to start back but am not sure if it s a good idea. Also, I am trying to get pregnant and am wondering if the slight swelling in node and groin will affect my ability to carry a child?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013