MRI:L4-L5 disc desiccation, mild broad based diffuse disc bulge, Mild facet arthropathy, thecal sac is minimally effaced, L5-S1 severe disc desiccation, central disc protrusion

please help mri shows L4-L5 i have moderate disc desiccation is seen with mild broad based diffuse disc bulge. Mild facet arthropathy is noted. The thecal sac is minimally effaced. L5-S1 severe disc desiccation is seen. There is a central disc protrusion as well as a left paracentral producing severe effacement of the thecal sac. The thecal sac is effaced by approximately 90% Left lateral recess stenosis is noted as well.
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012