MRI with posterior disc bulge, lateral recess narrowing secondary to disc, spinal stenosis. Remedy?

I had an MRI and serveral things where on it. The one I m worried about is L4-L% Severe broad-based posterior disc bulge with left posterior lateral predilection. Moderate right and sever left lateral recess narrowing secondary to disc. Moderate central spinal stenosis . Mild right and severe left neural foraminal narrowing secondary to disc. Contact with the ecited left nerve root . What can I do about this ?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012