MRI suggests degenerative changes in the lumbar spine, acquired canel stenosis. Meaning?

plz doctor tell me about ths,,, in my right leg pain going to downwards since 6 months. OPINION :- MRI APPEARANCES ARE SUGGESTIVE OF:- 1) DEGENERATIVE CHANGES IN THE LUMBAR SPINE . 2) LARGE RIGHT PARACENTRAL PROTRUSION OF THE L4 –L5 I/V DISC CAUSING COMPRESSION OF THE CORRESPONDING NEURAL FORAMINAE AND IMPINGEMENT OF THE EXITING NERVE ROOTS MORE SO ON THE RIGHT SIDE . 3) ACQUIRED CANEL STENOSIS AT L4-L5 I/V DISC LEVEL.
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012