MRI suggests Moderate sized disc protrusion of small paracentral extrusion at L4-5. Treatment for complete cure ?

i am boy aged 26 years and a student. My MRI report says MODERATE SIZED POSTEROCENTRAL DISC PROTRUSION WITH A COMPONENT OF SMALL LEFT PARACENTRAL EXTRUSION AT L4-5 LEVEL INDENTING THE THECAL SAC .LEFT LATERAL RECESS NARROWING AT THIS LEVEL WITH COMPRESSION OF THE TRAVERSING LEFT L5 NERVE ROOT . . I Need to know the ULTIMATE METHOD OF TREATMENT FOR COMPLETE CURE.. I am residing at Bangalore India .Whom to contact for consultation?
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012