MRI shows tuberculosis in spine. Back pain and swelling. Next step?

Hi, My wife has been caught with Tuberculosis in her spine in the MRI scan after she was having back pain for last 7-8 months and having swelling as well. The TB has completely destroyed her L5 vertebra in the spinal cord and spinal cord is bent and in C shape now. She is just 25.. she is hospitalised now and under TB treatment and doctors taking out the pas. What is the next step and how can she be cured for the spina cord injury and damage?
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012