MRI shows signal hyperintensity in centrum semiovale. Meaning? Have vision problems and anemia

my MRI findings: single 3 mm focus of T2/flair signal hyperintensity is present in the right centrum semiovale. I am 38 yrs old. I have been having alot of vision issues, anemia , recent bowel issues....but they said my MRI was normal??? what does this mean??? I also have mild bilateral maxillary sinus mucosal thickening. Also single tiny non-specific focus of signal abnormalality in the right centrum semiovale
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012