MRI shows scattered deep white matter which is seen in microvascular ischemic disease. Having headaches, dizziness. Suggestions?

MRI with/without contrast showed Scattered deep white matter T2/FLAIR hyperintensities noted, non-specific- most commonly seen with chronic microvascular ischemic disease. This is the only part of the report I have access to at present. I am an overweight (please don t say this is the cause), 50+ y/o female with a history of diabetes (that is food intake controlled and six months+ reports show levels within normal limits), high blood pressure (taking bp and fluid meds which dr has recently doubled both but bp is still 136/90), and high cholesterol (cardiologist stated this was genetics ). Before meds were doubled, I have been having continuous headaches for more than 3 weeks (from throbbing to severe in intensity) only on left side--at base of skull , in front of ear and behind eye. Dr. left a voice mail that everything looks normal on MRI. My head still hurts, I m missing work, getting dizzy (not falling, but I feel it coming on and brace myself). Please advise/suggest a next step for me.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013