MRI shows posterior displacement of thecal sac, right paracentral disc herniation. Suggestions ?

I recently had an MRI and the opinion was: A diffuse posterior displacement of the thecal sac that extends from the middle of the c3 to c6-c7 disc space that may be related to an enlarged posterior longittudial ligament . What is the caused from? Also Central disc hermiation at c3-c45 and an anterolateral disc herniation on the left side at the c4-c5 disc space. Also a right paracentral disc herniation or spur complexes at c5-c6 and c6-c7 disc spaces. This sounds like a lot wrong in my neck . I know I have to see a specialist, my ortho said he may be able to operate but I think I would prefer a neurologist surgeon. Thank you for any advice. AAAAAA
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012