MRI shows pituitary microadenoma in brain, headache, taking Parlodel. Suggestion?

Hello, I am Quyên, 27 years old, from Vietnam. After taking MRI , my Doctor told me that there is an pituitary microadenomas 8mm in my brain. This has caused me some problems. My menses stopped and i have many headache waves in day. The Dr is treating me by medical method, Parlodel 2,5mg. 1 tablet/ day. However, i have heard this is not allowed to use any more. And even i have used it for 3 months but nothing changed. I am still headache and no signal of menses. So could you please give me any suggestion for my case? Thank you very much. Best regards, Quyen.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012