MRI shows nodule in kidney, may be renal cyst. What does this mean?

I have had an MRI which concerns me but, not my PCP. It states- There is a hyperintense T2 weighted nodule involving the lower pole region on the left kidney partially visualized on tis exam measuring 2 cm in size. This may be related to renal cysts . Small 5mm sized cyst is also suspected involving the right kidney. There is an additional 5mm sized cyst also suspected involving the mid pole region of the right kidney anteriorly. There is allot more on the page but, this is the part that worrries me the most. Can you please tell me in laymans terms what this means? is this something I sould be seeking additional help with?
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012