MRI shows nodular non-enhancing area, old inflammatory granuloma. History of seizures. Your views?

Sir, 2 years back i have some small seizures normally of 2-5 seconds and 1 times a day. Then i consult a neurologist and the told me to do a CT Scan of my brain. The report impression was Calcified granulomas in left occipital and right parietal region . Then my neurologist starts a course of tegrital CR-300 and folvite tablets for 2 years. I was taking the medicines regurlarly. And now my neurologist told me to take a MRI of my brain. and the report impression is Tiny Nodular Non Enhancing Rounded Area Of Altered Signal Right Parietal & Left Occipital Region With No Perifocal Edema s/o Old Inflammatory Granuloma Likely Neurocysticercosis. so what are your views about the reports. Because my neurologist is on leave. Please tell me what ever disease i have is curable or not. And when i will get fine
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012