MRI shows multiple cervical levels posterior disc bulge, protrusion causing thecal sac indentation with effacement of bilateral neural foramina. Suggestions?

Dear sir My father suffering in last 5days because right side shoulder and R.H Arms and fourarms pain. Yesterday he gone to hospital and doctor suggested to take MRI scan . today we done scan and received report. But the report shows that the following problem: Disc dessication changes at multiple cervical levels posterior disc bulge/protrusion at C2-C3, C3-C4, C4-C5 and C6-C7 levels causing thecal sac identation with effacement of bulateral neural foramina at C3-C4 and C4-C5 levels. I request you to kindly tell me what is the real problem causes and solution. please guide me next procedure for treament to cure this problem
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012