MRI shows lumbar lordosis, early lumbar spondylosis. Any problem in future?

Recently my Feancy, his age is 26, diagnoised in MRI Scan ..(1)LOSS OF LUMBAR LORDOISIS NOTED,(2) Osteophytic lipping noted from lumbar vertebrae(3)Lumbar Vertebrae and their appendages show normal signal appearance.Final Impression is POSTEROCENTRAL AND BILATERAL PARACENTRAL BULGE OF L5-S1 DISC MINIMALLY INDENTING THE SI NERVE ROOTS. EARLY LUMBAR SPONDYLOSIS . And his right leg becoming slim… any problem his future life?? What treatment he has to take please advise…
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012