MRI shows herniated disc, bulges in cervical area, spinal stenosis, painful. Can this wait?

I have a C5-C6 fusion from prior surgery (13 years ago) and recent MRI revealed another herniated disk at C6-C7 w/mass on T1 (something to do with the ligament???). Above the fusion I have minor bulges and throughout the cervical area I have spinal stenosis and facet problems. I am in PT @ present awaiting to see the spine specialist. On Wednesday I slipped in the yard on wet grass and mud...both feet went out from under me and I hit straight on my upper back. I hit so hard it knocked the air out of me and I couldn t move. In pain now...hurts to laugh, back/shoulder sore radiates to around to front around rib cage...very stiff. On heating pad , taking my meds...even hard to roll over in bed. What have I done???? I am in PT on Monday...can this wait????
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  68 Awaiting Answer