MRI shows gliaotic changes in brain, vomitting, weight loss, vertigo, dizziness, leg swollen, psoriasis, hunger. Suggestions?

My age is 60+.My MRI has shown gliaotic changes in the right portion of my brain. At times I vomit . am loosing weight, have vertigo and dizziness. I had been a drug addict. My left leg is swollen. Previously skin was getting separated from the foot. Doctors say I had hepatitis B and have psoriasis . I have hunger. What can I do under these circumstances of multiple diseases.
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012