MRI shows fluid under scapula. What does it mean? What can I do?

Hello and thank you I m a 29 year old female I messed up my shoulder 3 months ago the MRI shows that there was a lot of fluid from the dye under my scuapala when I first got hurt it was just pain and I had a grinding and stuck feeling by my scapula now I have winging more pain and more grinding and now lost of control of my arm it feels like it is dead I Pinche my self and don t feel a thing the dr said it s just cus of inflamed muscle but I don t believe it is just that can u help me out and let me know what else could be wrong I hate being in pain and not sleeping thank you!
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012