MRI shows disc spurs, disc bulge, lumbar facet hypertrophy, mild loss of disc height. Indications?

Hi I have been having back issues since 2008. I am 38 years old and my MRI s state :cervical C3-4 mild broad base spur, C6-7 Moderate broad - based disk spur complex w extension into the neural foramina, C7-T1 right paracentral disk bulge impressing on the thecal sac .... And DDD. Lumbar: facet arthropathy/ hypertrophy in all regions, L2/3 mild ligamentum flavum thickening, L3/4 ( can no longer see far left annular fissure ), L 4/5 disk protrusion associated w neural foramen narrowing and ligamentum flavum thickening, L5/S1 posterolateral L annular tear associated w adjacent disk bulge close to the L nerve root . Development of Moduc type I endplate signal at L5-S1. And mild loss of disk height. With all of that said. What does it mean? My dr. Does not seem concerned, but I m in constant pain , have lost range of motion, and generally miserable. I should note that I also have fibromyalgia . Thanks for any feedback!
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013