MRI shows disc protrusion, annular bulge, compatible with Scheuermann s disease. Meaning?

I just got MRI report and was not explained to me very well it was a thoracic spine without contrast the findings are
T4-5 mild right paramidline disc protrusion
T5-6 moderate sized midline disc herniation
T7-8 mild degeneration of disc small schmorls nodes at the inferior endplate of t-7 mild annular bulge with small endplate osteophytes
T8-9 moderate sized inferior endplate t-8 schmorls nodes
T9-10 biconcave endplate change with schmorls nodes
T10-11 moderate degeneration of the disc with schmorls nodes mild annular bulge with small endplate osteophytes
Mild ap narrowing of the spinal canal at t10-11 with anterior sac effects due to the small disc bulge and endplate osteophytes
Schmorls nodes at the endplate at t6-7 through t11-12 compatible with scheuermanns disease
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013