MRI shows disc osteophyte complex mildly narrows the ventral subarachnoid space without canal stenosis. Explain

Could you please explain an MRI finding for me. It says C4-5 Disc osteophyte complex mildly narrows the ventral subarachnoid space without canal stenosis . There is marked right uncinate process hypertrophy , producing marked right foraminal stenosis. There is mild left uncinate process hypertrophy, producing mild foraminal stenosis. I know what foraminal stenosis is, but the rest I don t understand.
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012