MRI shows disc dehydration, disc bulge causing thecal indentation. Can I play badminton?

Hi, i wana know the report analysis of MRI Lumbar spine with screening of whole spine findings are here Disc dehydration is seen at D10-D11. there is mild disc bulge causing slight thecal indentation. there is ligamentum flavum hypertrophy seen at this level causing mild posterior thecal compression. and also loss of lumber lordosis is seen . Dsic dehydration with preserved disc heights is seen at L2-L3, L3-L4, and L4-L5 levels. at the L4-L5 there is a diffuse disc bulge causing thecal indentation with foraminal narrowing on either side Mild disc bulge seen at L3-L4 causing slight thecal indentation with encroachment of the neural foramen bilaterally. Can I play Badminton with this problem. and suggest me any excersie. thanks
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012