MRI shows diffuse disc bulging, bilateral neural foramina. Related to fall and head injury?

I received my mri results today and they showed that there is a c5/6 diffuse disc bulging with endplate osteoplytes indenting on the dural sac and abutting the spinal cord and right anteriorly. Bilateral neural foramina are mild to moderately narrowed by uncovertable joint hypertrophic degenerative changes right worst than left. Could this be related to a hard fall i had about 6 months ago on the left side of my body including my head?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013