MRI shows diffuse disc bulge, anterior thecal sac indentation and soft tissue edema. What is the treatment?

Got an MRI with the ff impression: Diffuse disc bulges at the level of L3/L4 down to L5/S1, resulting to anterior thecal sac indentation and varying degrees of bilateral neural foraminal narrowing Right paracentral annular tear L5/S1 Minimal soft tissue edema , right gluteal region Any idea what the next steps are? My aunt is in the Philippines and I really don t trust a lot of people there...thank you!
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013