MRI shows degenerative spine changes, thecal sac indentation. Treatment?

Got MRI report of my mother who is 64 years old and the impression given is as follow. MRI Study shows degenerative spine changes with: Transitional verterbra at the lumbosacral junction(complete sacralisation of L5 Vertebra as counted from C1 level downwards) Diffuse bulge of the L3-L4 intervertebral disc with associated bilateral facetal degeneration and ligamentum flavum thickening causing secondary canal stenosis with thecal sac compression and bilateral foraminal narrowing Diffuse bulge of the L4-L5 intervertebral disc causing bilateral foraminal narrowing(R L) with thecal sac indentation. I want to know the treatment option for this condition
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012