MRI shows degenerative cystic change in the antero-superior acetabular rim, subcortical cystic change in the head-neck junction. Indications?

Hello I have just got these MRI results back from my hips. I am a really active 34 woman and very worried as to what these results mean. I would really appreciate your advice, thank you: There are degeneration with slight irregular degenerative tear in the superior and antero-superior parts of the acetabular labrum, small spot of degenerative subarticular cystic change in the antero-superior acetabular rim and slight bony fullness and subcortical cystic change in the superior femoral head- neck junction detected and they together raise the suspicion of changes associated with left femoral acetabular impingement and further clinical correlation is suggested for more information.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012