MRI shows degenerative changes present. Lower back pain, asthma

hi i have had a MRI scan done in the top of my neck it says i have multilevel dengenerative change present. ther is narrowing of a number of exit foramina due to disk/osteophte complexes. the narrowing of the exit foramina is most severe at C5-6 and C6-7 levels would i qualify for disabilty living allowance i also suffer with lower back pain ie disks cracked and wearing away i have no curvature of the spine and its to far over to the right hand side i also suffer with asthma
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012