MRI shows degeneration of whole spine, cervical and lumbar spondylosis, osteoporosis. Treatment and care?

Hi,I am 40 year old guy. My MRI scan shows that my whole spine has almost degenerated( almost black vertebrae in the scan), I also have cericle spondilosis C7 bulge and lumber spondylosis L4-L5 and L5-L6. Dr Also said that the scan shows that its osteoporatic ( after explaning to me about the shape and size of the vertebrae). What can I do to keep my spine in good condition? Thanks in advance for your help.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013