MRI shows anterolisthesis, spinal stenosis. History of kidney, heart problems. Prognosis?

I have a change in my MRI and am showing a Subtle Grade 1 anterolisthesis of L3 and L4. Also I have severe spinal stenosis at L3 and L4 and persistent moderate to severe bilateral foraminal narrowing and L5-S1. I have some numbness that comes and goes in my leg and in fact causes me to fall sometimes. I have had a kidney transplant, and have extensive heart disease requiring me to be on blood thinners. What are my options to be able to regain some semblance of normal activity and to manage pain without taking much medication? Is surgery and option? If so, what kind? My heart doctor does not want me to have surgery until 6 months from the last stenting which was March 28, 2012. Any insight would be great. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012