MRI shows a tear of medial meniscus at the junction of posterior horn and root ligament with radial tear/amputation. Any concerns ?

MRI shows a tear of the medial meniscus at the junction of the posterior horn and posterior root ligament consisting of a radial tear/ amputation with early medial extrusion of the body is seen again. There is moderate hyperintense signal throughout the body & posterior horn of the medial meniscus. I also have a nondepressed, nondisplaced subchondral fracture of the posterior medial tibial plateau.Should I be concerned? Doc didn t seem to be.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013