MRI shows a possible subarchnoid cyst, deformity of thoraic spinal-cord. Meaning?

I am seeing a neurosurgeon for a MRI that shows a possible subarchnoid cyst . Had one previously with decompressionlaminectomy procedure beginning at the t2-t3 levele and extending to t4-t5 level. New MRI shows contour deformity of upper thoracic spinal cor and thecal sac at the T3 level. also progressive cord signal abnormality at T2 and T3 levels showed no evidence of abnormal enhancement consistent with myelomalacia. Where is this leading me? Same type surgery? Is this the same problem at the same level? Having same symptoms: neck pain , left shoulder pain and numbness. Had complications after 1st surgery with infection since diabetic and walking: had to have extensive PT. Is lasar surgery possible?
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012