MRI shows L4- L-5 Broad based disc bulge with mild facet arthropathy, pain, can't sleep without icing. What to do ?

I have a Mri here just done on 2 20 13 L4- L-5 Broad- based disc bulge with mild facet arthropathy . Moderate + L3 -L4 small broad bacd disc bulge with tiny osteophyte formation. no stenosis and already had L5Si bone graft with Plating at three levels with rods and was hit in the rear end of truck last mouth on 17th and having a lot more pain can t sleep unless on ice and here telling me i am not able to get help
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013