MRI shows L3-4 disc desiccation, right foraminal annular tear and mild diffuse disc bulge. Effects on body ?

when an mri report is done and the result shows L3-4 disc desiccation ,ritht foraminal annular tear and mild diffuse disc bulge. No central canal or foraminal stenosis . 2. L4-5 left foraminal protrusion with mild impingement of the exiting leff L-4 nerve roots. what are the effects on my body. and i have tried just about every medication for the pain that i have been feeling before doing this mri report. what can be done to help my situtation
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013