MRI shows Interverbral disc mildly dehydrated, Schmorl's nodes seen in L2 vertebra, T1/T2 hyperintense signal abnormality in S1 vertebra. Indications?

Hello Doctor, I have low back pain for the past 1 year. Then few months back my knee started to pain too., I took a MRI scan and the results told the following: 1- interverbral disc mildly dehydrated. 2- Posterior and paracentral disc building seen at L4-L5 with compression off thecal sac and indentation of bilateral lateral nerve roots. 3- Schmorl s nodes seen in the L2 vertebra 4- T1/T2 hyperintense signal abnormality noted in S1 vertebra. Regards, Sri.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012