MRI showing sinus problem. Have strokes and seizures. Symptoms getting worse. Could there be a tumor in the nasal maxillary cavity?

My MRI showed I had a sinus disease, about 5 months ago. Prior to MRI I had clear leakage out of my nose and a nasty tasting drip out of the back of my throat. I ve been having strange episodes that are like strokes and seizures. My neurologist seems skeptical about my symptoms and hasn t addressed the sinuses diesEase. My symptoms are getting worse. Is there anyway they made a mistake in my diagnosis? Could this been a tumor in my left nasal maxillary cavity?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013