MRI showing multilevel degenerative changes, disc bulge and moderate stenosis. Khyphosis diagnosed. What is it?

Just had an MRI and was diagnosed w/ multilevel degenerative changes w/ C5 -C7. Broad based disc bulging w/ mild to moderate disc bulging. Moderate to severe disc space loss...mild to moderate stenosis . Also found Reversal of the normal cervical lordotic curvature w/ approx 14 Degrees of kyphosis (what the heck is that???) Also 2mm degenerative anterolistesis of C4 AND I made Team USA Triathlon World Championships and am going to London in Sept to compete.... this is REALLY cramping my training!!! HELP!!!
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013