MRI showing moderate disc bulge, mild ligamentum flavum hypertrophy, possible demineralization. What does it mean?

I would like an opinion on my MRI report. 1. Moderate disk bulge at c3-4, which is predominantly central. There is approximately 10% to 15% loss of normal AP dimension of the cervical canal. The neural foramina are patent and there is no evidence of neural foraminal narrowing or nerve impingement. 2. C5-6 level. There is a posterior bulge present and minimal to mild narrowing of the neural foramina. There is narrowing of the dimension of the spinal canal by approximately 15%. There is mild ligamentum flavum hypertrophy . 3. C6-7: Mild disk bulge with no evidence of neural foraminal narrowing and no evidence of spinal canal stenosis. 4. Moderate degenerative changes in the midcervical spine at c3-4 and c5-6 levels. 5. A bony posterior protrusion noted at the posterior-superior aspect of C-6 which protrudes posteriorly by approximately 2-3 mm. 6. Possible demineralization surrounding the screws at the 5th cervical interspace level as demonstrated on lateral projections.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013