MRI showing disc herniation. Neck pain, headaches and numbness in the arm. Took injections in the muscles. What is the further treatment?

Hi, my recent MRI has shown that I have a disc herniation in C5-c6 for about 4 mm. I have been having having neck pain , headaches , back of the head pressures, numbness in my left arm and hand and now for the last few days, dizziness . My Orthopedic doctor gave me some trigger point injections in the muscle about 3 weeks ago, so my neck doesn t hurt as mush, but I still have the headaches, head pressures, and diziness. They said surgery is not a good idea for me. what do you suggest I should do ?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013