MRI showing disc desiccation, bone spurs and root impingement. Have tingling and numbness. Advice?

Hi I am female 5'3" and 124lb. Off an on neck pain with right arm involvement for years but would go away after couple days. Now since January has not gone away. MRI shows c5-c6 and c6 -c7 disc desiccation , c4-c5 disc protrusion with no canal compromise, c5-c6 osteophytes with spinal cord contact and 2 uncinate spurs with right greater than left c6 root impingement , 2 disc protrusions at c6-c7 with no canal compromise , c7 root impingement and the natural curve in neck is now straightening. I am 49 yr old. I have had me drool pack, 2 injection and physical therapy, asked not to work due to lifting restrictions. I have now on and off tingling, numbness, burning and pain usually 5-7/10. What do you think?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013