MRI showing cervical and dorsal spondylosis and disc herniation. Pain and swelling in the wrists and ankles, difficulty in standing. Suggestions?

cervical&dorsal spondilisis cervical disc degegenerative changes and poterior disc herniation from C3-C4 to C6-C7 level with anteriror subarachniod CSF space impingement,e/o ligamentum flavum thickening at D10-D11 level ....mri findings--my complaints r pain in west both knees ,ankles , shoulder wrist with swellings near muscles craps in calf muscles(severe) weak balance cannot stand properly for more than 15 mints.
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012