MRI showing a fracture in sacrum below lumbar spine. Was on epidural during the fall. Back and leg pain, loss of sensation after child birth

my name is Amber, i gave birth in September and the epidural was left in my back for over 24 hours. i found it the next day. while epidural was n my back the nurses dropped me on the floor coming back from bathroom. about 4 days later a spinal tap was done also. i now have a MRI showing a fracture in my sacrum below my lumbar spine .. since delivery i have had back pain and leg pain. i have lots of pain in my knee as well, it is very hard to bend or straighten my legs and have loss of sensation in legs also..
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013