MRI showed tibia plateau crack, cartilage damage, meniscus tear. Recovery?

I had a cycling accident 9weeks ago and just now had an MRI. My patelar tendon was frayed by 20% orginally and is showing healing . It was discovered through MRI that in addition to the tendon problem, there is a tibia plateau crack as well as cartilage damage and a tiny menicus tear. I have been riding a spin bike but have not been using my aircast. How long can I expect the recovery to be? I d like to start running soon...
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012