MRI showed probable MS, had got a bite followed by cold, dry mouth, sore throat, dizziness, double vision. Could it be symptom of insect bite?

I was recently diagnosed with a probable case of MS. but I don t think that s what it is. 2 weeks ago I was bitten by something (don t know what). Then 2 or 3 days later I got a cold...dry mouth, sore throat , sinus congestion, fever, chills, etc. then 4 days after that I started to get dizzy, 2 more days later and I now have double vision , and a really bad lazy eye that I didn t have before. I ve had an MRI , I am waiting to see the neurologist , who upon looking at the MRI, says Probable MS. Could this all be a symptom of some insect bite? I live in Canada not far from the American border into North Dakota.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012