MRI showed peripheral neuropathy, have burning sensation in legs and thigh, palm numbness. Help

i was diagonise of Perypheral Neuropathy after examining me via a Brain MRI: The result below: the major side effect is that my nerves aches, and i always feel a burning sensation on my legs and thigh, and light insensitivy on my palm: can you assist me? the result below: OBSERVATION: - The study shows mild dilatation of both lateral and third ventricle associated with mild periventricular CSF ooze. Fourth ventricle is prominent. These features are suggestive of uncompensated hydrocephalus . Both cerebral hemispheres show normal grey white discrimination. No obvious demonstrable infarct or hemorrhage or SOL in brain parenchyma. Normal signal intensity of cerebellum . Both the CP angles are clear. The medulla, pons and mid brain show normal signals in all sequences No midline shift is noted. The thalami, basal ganglia and internal capsules are normal on both sides. Orbits and their contents appear normal. The pituitary gland and optic chiasm are normal. Visualised temporal bones and paranasal sinuses reveal no abnormality. IMPRESSION: - · Mild dilatation of both lateral and third ventricle associated with mild periventricular CSF ooze. Fourth ventricle is prominent. These features are suggestive of uncompensated hydrocephalus. · No evidence of hemorrhage, infarct or space occupying lesion in brain parenchyma
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012