MRI showed partially calcified ring enhancing granulomas in left high frontal lobe. Is it TB granulomas?

sir my MRI contrast shows conglomerate partially calcified ring enhancing granulomas are noted in left high frontal lobe with moderate vasogenic edema in underlying white matter . These appear infective granulomas either NCC or tuberculomas. In view of no response to onging antiheminthic treatment possibility of tuberculomas nees consideration. I have shown to this report to my neuro Phy he told me that its most ly likely to be tuberculosis granuloas but he is 90% sure about it and 10% he is not sure he started anti TB treatment is it TB granulomas? and is it curable?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012