MRI showed ovarian cyst, CT scan normal. Had ovaries removed. Family history of ovarian cancer. Next step?

Last week I had a cat scan and MRI of my pelvis . The cat scan revealed a normal right ovary and the MRI revealed a triangular structure measuring 2.0 x1.4 cm. in the expected location of the right ovary containing small cysts . I had both ovaries removed ten yrs ago with total hysterectomy . I obtained my medical record to verify the surgery. My 65 year old sister was just diagnosed with ovarian cancer , then changed to peritoneal cancer (also had her overlies removed 12years ago with fibroids in uterus ) I am 58. Under the circumstances, what do you think it is? What would u recommend as my next step? Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012